Mutianyu Great Wall Small-Group Tour in Small Group with Free Pickup
The Mutianyu Small Group Tour brings the wonder, mystery, and excitement of the Great Wall of China, one of the World Wonders at affordable price.
The Mutianyu tour will show you the Great Wall's masterpiece of restoration, with original style watchtowers but with fewer crowds. The tour is in English. Unlike many tours offered by competitive operators, this Mutianyu tour never takes you to do any gift-shopping or stop at any souvenir stores. This tour is endorsed by USA Today.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Opportunity to see one of the best section of the Great Wall near Beijing;
- Downtown hotel morning pickup and evening drop-off;
- English tour guide;
- Professional tour driver;
- Toyota van or minibus or similar quality vehicle;
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- In-park shuttle pedicab;
- Cable car, chairlift or toboggan;
- Other personal spending.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, the Mutianyu section was built in the mid-6th century during the Northern Qi in the Ming dynasty. Compared with other sections of the Great Wall, Mutianyu possesses unique characteristics in its construction. The watchtowers are densely placed along this section of the Great Wall - 22 watchtowers on this 2,250-meter-long stretch. Both the outer and inner parapets are crenelated with merlots so that the soldiers can shoot the fire at the enemy on both sides - a feature scarce on other parts of the Great Wall.
This section of the Great Wall has seen its fair share if important visitors, from world leaders to sports clubs (the NBA's Golden State Warriors).
Mutianyu does not get as packed as Badaling, allowing you to have a peaceful time exploring the wall. You may get down in the end via walking, taking a cable car, or taking a toboggan ride.
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be glad to offer free personal pickups from the hotel/residence within the 2nd Ring Road (the 2nd city express way loop). For those from other locations, please meet the bus at Chaoyangmen Subway Station Exit A of Subway Line 2.
Departure Time :3/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Dongzhimen, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickups from the hotels within the 2nd Ring Road (Loop).
- Convenience meeting point at Chaoyangmen Station Exit A of Subway Line 2
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.