Mutianyu Great Wall share tour with lunch & tickets & pickup & cable car
Headed to Mutianyu Great Wall to explore and admire the Great Wall of China. Get there safely and easily with a round trip bus transfer that departs from Downtown Beijing and to Mutianyu Great Wall itself. Mutianyu is considered as a UNESCO World Heritage site, one of the carefully preserved and restored areas of the wall that heralds back to its prime. Visitors can enjoy exploring this area, riding a variety of facilities and gazing out at the vast landscapes of mountains and greenery. At the end of your visit, you can get back on board the bus and be safely dropped off back in Downtown Beijing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Tickets for the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Cable car
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the best preserved and best known sections of the Great Wall of China. This section of the wall is what most people usually think of when they hear the name of this iconic structure. It had been masterfully restored to recover the essence of the dynasty from when it was built. Depart from Beijing and head to Mutianyu with the company of an English speaking guide and enjoy three glorious hours of sightseeing, walking down the wall and between the tightly spaced watchtowers. Beyond the wall, the location is surrounded by dazzling natural scenery that transform along with the season. As one of the well-renovated areas, there are many facilities on it for you to enjoy. At the end of your tour, you will safely return back to Beijiing with the memories of this magnificent structure.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
DescriptionThe Yonghe Temple, also known as the Yonghe Lamasery, or popularly as the Lama Temple, is a temple and monastery of the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism located in Dongcheng District, Beijing, China. The building and artwork of the temple is a combination of Han Chinese and Tibetan styles.
Departure Point :1: Yonghegong Lama Temple, Dongcheng, China
2: Shaoyaoju, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet the tour guide at the following time and point,1.Around 6:50am Lama Temple (Yong He Gong ) MTR station ( A) exit2.Around 7:10am Shaoyao Ju MTR station ( E ) exitThe specific meeting up time and point need to be told by tour guide at 9:30pm one day before the travel date.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :1 National Stadium S Rd, Chaoyang Qu, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.