Mutianyu great wall private tour
We will offer a lowest price with best service . Amazing tour with a memorable experince.We will telling travelers alot of history of China wall and what happened behind .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- exclude tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
In the early morning we will pick you up from your hotel or apartment loction .( we suggest start eailer like 7:30 am to avoid morning traffic ) . Then start tour . about 1.5 hours driving to Mutianyu great wall .( depending the hotel location ) . after you enjoy on the wall can come down for lunch . variety kind of food restaurant . Then we drive to Olympic center have a look outside of birds nest and water cube . end of tour drop you off at same place where we picked u up in the morning .finish the pleasant day trip .
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick travelers from hotel . train station .airport or apartment . After finish the tour we will drop them at the same place where we picked up from .Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Tianjin Port （Group） Co., Ltd. Veteran Cadre Activities Centre, China, Tianjin Shi, Binhai Xinqu, Gangyi Rd, 新港2号路17号
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.