Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing with Lunch
As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall was constructed built based on the relics of Beiqi Great Wall by the famous general, Xu Da, who is under Zhu Yuanzhang in 1368.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking tour assistant
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup (only for hotels in city center within the second ring road)
- Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Shuttle bus fee：RMB15
- Fee of cable car：RMB100 (single way); RMB120 (return)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Around 6:3an to 7:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. which is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing.
The Mutianyu Great Wall was constructed built based on the relics of Beiqi Great Wall by the famous general, Xu Da, who is under Zhu Yuanzhang in 1368.
Arrive Mutianyu Great Wall around 9:30. The round trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. It’s known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. The hiking tour finished around 13:30pm, then go for lunch, after lunch, Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station around 17:00pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within second ring road in Beijing. If it’s over the limitation, please go to McDonalds restaurant nearby exit C of Dongzhi Men Subway Station. 2. The hotel pick-up time is 6.30 to 7.00 AM. The day before your tour date, you will be contacted via telephone or your hotel reception. Please contact the emergency telephone number provided, should you not receive any information.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In the evening (between 7-9 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will call your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
- We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the second ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the second ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. If it’s over the limitation, please go to McDonalds restaurant nearby exit C of Dongzhi Men Subway Station.
- All passenger Passport numbers MUST be advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.