Mutianyu Great Wall 11:20am departure with entrance ticket
Get there safely and easily with a round trip bus transfer that departs from Downtown Beijing and to Mutianyu Great Wall itself. Mutianyu is considered as a UNESCO World Heritage site, one of the carefully preserved and restored areas of the wall that heralds back to its prime. Visitors can enjoy exploring this area, riding a variety of facilities and gazing out at the vast landscapes of mountains and greenery. At the end of your visit, you can get back on board the bus and be safely dropped off back in Downtown Beijing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip air-conditioned bus
- Professional local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cable car
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Climb the historical Mutianyu Great Wall and view the beautiful scenery on the Great Wall
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
The Yonghe Temple, also known as the Yonghe Lamasery, or popularly as the Lama Temple, is a temple and monastery of the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism located in Dongcheng District, Beijing, China. The building and artwork of the temple is a combination of Han Chinese and Tibetan styles.
Departure Point :Shaoyaoju, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Beijing National Aquatics Center, 11 Tianchen E Rd, Chaoyang Qu, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.