Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City Private Guided Tour
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- A licensed English-speaking tour guide and a professional driver with air-conditioning vehicle.
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Free-bottled mineral water.
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Entrance tickets to the Great Wall and Forbidden City.
- Warm coats in winter.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
- Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
- Meals. We can take you to have lunch if you have time, please pay the meal cost on your own.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Pick you up from your hotel by our private tour guide and driver. Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall, you can stay at there as long as you like. Then go to the Tiananmen Square.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Visit Tiananmen Square about 30 mins. And then go to the Forbidden City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Visit the Forbidden City as long as you like. Transfer you back to your hotel after the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Beijing downtown or Beijing train station or capital airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Countries qualified for the 24/144-hour Visa-free Transit in Beijing Capital International Airport: Albania, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Macedonia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Republic of Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.
- The 24/144-hour Visa-free Transit only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g Auckland – Beijing – Auckland)
- As a tour company, if we agree to arrange tour for you that is means your flights information, layover time and your nationality fit the visa free policy requirements. But there are still some other issues might happen that might cause you can not obtain the visa-free or can not get out of the airport. We don’t take any responsibility if you are not able to get visa-free for any reason.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.