Must visit in Bangkok Green Pagoda and Erawan Museum Private Tour
With our local and experienced tour guide, you will learn everything you need to know about Thailand's history on this private tour. get ready to be amazed by Thailand's culture and people in a fun and entertaining way. Don't forget your camera to capture the beautiful memories you will make on this day.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket Fees
- Food and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pak Nam
- Entry/Admission - Muangboran (Ancient City)
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Pak Nam, Soi Pak Nam, Thoet Thai Road Pak Khlong Phasi Charoen, Phasi Charoen, Bangkok 10160 Thailand
This temple was established in 1610 during the Ayutthaya period and today it is one of the most powerful and influential monasteries in all of Thailand. Here you will not only be able to see vintage artifacts such as typewriters, hardwired telephones, furniture, etc. But also a beautifully built glass stupa of intense emerald-green hue. Hence, some people also call this the green pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muangboran (Ancient City), 296/1 Moo 7, Sukhumvit Road Bangpumai Subdistrict, Bangkok 10280 Thailand
This is the perfect place for you to learn all you need to know about Thailand. It is like a huge open-air museum shaped in the form of Thailand where you can see many important buildings like temples, palaces and the ruins of ancient cities from the beginning of Thailand to the present day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Erawan Museum, 99/9 Moo 1 Sukhumvit Road Bang Mueang Mai, Samut Prakan 10270 Thailand
The Erawan Museum characterized by the gigantic 3 headed elephant will surely catch your eye But, the Erawan Museum is not only about the view of the gargantuan elephant, but it was commissioned and built as a place to preserve the complex Thai heritage through visual arts and religion.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Ratchada Night Bazaar, next to Ratchada Criminal Court, Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok Thailand
Also known as the train night market and the last stop in our itinerary, here you will have the opportunity to taste the best street food that Thailand has to offer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your hotel information for pick up and keep in mind that the pickup and drop off location are not the same. This tour will end at the night market.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat available at an additional cost
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.