Must Sees in the Heart of Ancient Rome: Walk with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you, like me, are passionate about Ancient history, then you are going to feel like a kid in a candy store in Rome! Join me for an excursion back in time as we visit the places where Julius Caesar and past Roman Emperors governed the Eternal City!
You will get to know everything about this pyramide, the Circus Maximus where the Romans watched carts games, the Colosseum, and I will share the story of the Arch that Mussolini wrongly believed to be a Triumphal Arch.
You will have the chance to ask all of your burning questions about Rome and its leaders and I will give my best to answer them all!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you their city!
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket to the Sites (approx. EUR 15.00 per person)
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
Come with me on this 120-minute walk through Rome's heart to discover where Julius Caesar was, we will also retrace his last steps in the city! You will get to know interesting stories about Rome but also about is most famous leaders.
• Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
• Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 5, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.