Must See Bangkok In A Day
Personalised and private experience with a Host matched to you. With a full day to explore, get an authentic insight into life in Bangkok with your hand picked Host by your side. Dive in to Bangkok’s vibrant and exciting culture as you discover the city’s most iconic attractions as well as getting a taste of local life in off the beaten path neighbourhoods. Your experience will be fully personalised to include the famous sites and areas you’d most like to see, but your Host will also show you the hidden spots and share stories along the way that you’d struggle to find in a guidebook. With a full day to explore, and a local friend to guide you, you’ll be able to create your perfect day in Bangkok!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 8 hours with a carefully matched Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Private and personalised you might want to see the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
You could learn about the history of this royal complex
Pass By: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Perhaps a view of the Emerald Buddha is up your ally.
Pass By: Sanam Luang, North of Wat Phra Kaew, Bangkok Thailand
Iconic, grassy city park serving as the site of occasional community & royal events.
Pass By: San Chao Rong Thong, San Chao Rong Thong, Ang Thong Province
You could pass the beautiful Chao Pho Seau Shrine
Pass By: Mahakan Fort, Ratchadamnoen Klang, Bangkok Thailand
Perhaps pass the Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall and Royal Pavillion then enjoy the fort.
Pass By: Rommaninat Park, Maha Chai Rd, Khwaeng Samran Rat, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
A lovely green space you could enjoy during your walking experience.
Pass By: Saranrom Park, Thanon Charoen Krung, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
You could end off your experience enjoying the pavilion, monument and shrine in this park.
Departure Point :Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a Host thoughtfully matched to you.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.