MUST EAT! - Self Guided Audio Tour
For the first time in Singapore you can enjoy a self guided audio food tour , discover the best food singapore can offer and enjoy 8 bites+sips and more discounts in selected restaurants, cafes and eateries. all you need is our one foodie ticket and headphones.
our MustEat ticket is a great solution for a solo travelers, business traveler and groups who wants to explore singapore on your own time and rhythm.
this ticket is available for one week
this ticket was curated by Karni Tomer, a food explorer, driven by a passion for food. Get caught up in her culinary love-affair and enjoy her must-eat recommendations to discover Singapore’s gastronomic paradise.
With our Must eat one ticket foodie guide you can enjoy a great Tiong Bahru food exploration.
1. book your experience on-line in this page.
2. you will receive a booking confirmation with an order number and link to our audio tour.
3. Collect the ticket at Tiong Bahru bakery
4. now your culinary adventure starts
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - 8 bites+sips included, discounts to restaurants
- Entry/Admission - Tiong Bahru
What's excluded :
- no guide, self guided tour with audio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiong Bahru, Singapore Singapore
now your culinary adventure starts
take your time to enjoy the best food this beautiful neighborhood can offer . for example :
a hand made croissant, an exciting noodles dish made on the spot,
Later follow the map and audio guide (don’t forget to bring your earphones with you to a more fun and entertaining experience) and enjoy 8 amazing must eat dishes.
If you are too full, feel free to come again during the week to explore more.
We also organised for you some must eat discounts at the trendy cafes in the neighborhood.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tiong Bahru Bakery, 56 Eng Hoon St, #01-70, Singapore 160056
Departure Time :5/31/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Forty Hands, 78 Yong Siak St, Singapore 163078
2: The Butcher's Wife, 19 Yong Siak St, Singapore 168650
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.