Mussoorie Walking Tour - Waverly to Clouds End
Waverly to Clouds End is one the most beautiful walking tours in Mussoorie. This scenic road walk takes you to the western outskirts of Mussoorie. As you starts from Waverly, you will witness breathtaking Himalayan & valley views alongwith amazing tree line of pine & deodar. From Hathipaon, the walk turns right towards Clouds End. In fact, this is the most interesting & most scenic part of the walk. As you approach Clouds End, you will see panoramic views of Doon valley to the south & Benog hill to the north.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- any kind of road transport
- any kind of personal expenses
- any kind of expenses in case a hiker drops out of the walking tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cloud's End, Hathipaon Road 6 Km West Of The Library, Mussoorie India
Timings : 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Start point : Waverly school, west of Mussoorie
End point : Clouds End, west of Mussoorie
Distance Covered : Approx. 7-8 km
Report at Clouds End, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your adventure trek leader (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate)
- The scenic walk starts as a road walk from Waverly school giving scenic views of the western outskirts of Mussoorie on one side & Himalayan views to the north.
- After about 2 km , trekkers will reach the scenic Hathipaon. Take a juice break.
- From Hathipaon follow the scenic nature trail towards Clouds End, reach there by 11:30 am. Have lunch & explore the forest there.
- Watch the panoramic views of Benog & Bhadraj peaks from Clouds End.
- Start to trail back at 12:30 pm to reach back to Waverly school by 1:30 pm.
- Your pick up can be arranged from Waverly school.
*Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc.
Departure Point :Cloud End Forest Resort, Hathipaon Area, Mussorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2019 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.