Muslim Market Tour
Every Friday the Muslim population of Shanghai (Uighur ethnic group from Xinjiang Province and the Muslim community of Shanghai) congregate in north Jing'an to pray at the mosque and get together to sell their wares and eat. Stalls are set up on either side of the road and soon the smells of sizzling lamb kebabs fill the air!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai, Shanghai
Shanghai Huxi Mosque built in 1920s, Chinese and Persion mixed architect, live mosque for Chinese moslims.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please show respect in the Mosque.
- No saddle and shorts dress in the mosque
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.