Museums Tour in Delhi including entrances
This tour include visit to National Museum one of the largest museums in India. National Gallery of Modern Art is the premier art gallery under Ministry of Culture, Government of India. Crafts Museum is one of the largest crafts museums in India & National Rail Museum displays exhibits on the history of rail transport in India. The museum was inaugurated on 1 February 1977, and spans over 10 acres. English speaking guide service is well included. We provide pick up and drop off from all hotels in Delhi.
per adult from
6 hours 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC deluxe car
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery of Modern Art
- Entry/Admission - Crafts Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Rail Museum
What's excluded :
- Any meals.
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi 110011 India
National Museum - The National Museum, New Delhi, as we see it today, has an interesting beginning. The blueprint for establishing the National Museum in Delhi was prepared by the Maurice Gwyer Committee in May 1946. An Exhibition of Indian Art, consisting of selected artefacts from various museums of India was organized by the Royal Academy, London with the cooperation of Government of India and Britain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Gallery of Modern Art, Jaipur House, India Gate Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, New Delhi 110003 India
National Gallery of Modern Art - The National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) is the premier art gallery under Ministry of Culture, Government of India.The main museum at Jaipur House in New Delhi was established on 29 March 1954 by the Government of India, with subsequent branches at Mumbai and Bangalore. Its collection of more than 1700 works by 2000 plus artists. Some of the oldest works preserved here date back to 1857. With 12,000 square meters of exhibition space, the Delhi branch is one of the world's largest modern art museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crafts Museum, Bhairon Rd, New Delhi 110001 India
Crafts Museum - Indian crafts, Wooden Carvings, Metal ware, Paintings. Mud huts with Painted walls and Thatched roofs, Courtyards, Terracotta horses recreating Village shrines, Craftsmen at work are some of the elements that add to the rural ambience of the place.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: National Rail Museum, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110002 India
National Rail Museum- The museum was inaugurated on 1 February 1977, and spans over 10 acres (40,000 m2).It is open every day except Mondays and national holidays.In addition to its vast galleries, the museum features simulations of coaches, diesel, electric and steam engines.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.