Museu Neighborhood Walking Tour
We do believe that the best way of learning the culture of a country, is through meeting local people. We are young Mozambicans and, we specialize in walking tours.
Our tour is informative, vibrant and inclusive.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A bottle of water per traveler and entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museu De Historia Natural de Maputo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu De Historia Natural de Maputo, Praca Travessia do Zambeze 104, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
Travelers will see Elephant gestation period, Makonde mask, Malangatana Mural ( Picasso of Africa) and a lot more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nucleo De Arte, Rua da Argelia 194, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
Travelers can see Artists during their work, visit two exhibition rooms and possibly converse with the Artists.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: FEIMA - Feira de Artesanato, Flores e Gastronomica, Av Martires da Machava Baixa, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
This is an Arts and Craft market where travelers can find handmade pieces of arts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vila Algarve, Central Maputo, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
Travelers will see this abandoned house, hear the story and take photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Exclusive Design, N.° 1988, 1100 Av. Ahmed Sekou Touré, Sukuturé, Mozambique
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :George Hwariva wire craft sales, Avenida dos Mártires da Machava Maputo Cidade de, Maputo, Mozambique
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.