Muscat Half-day City Sightseeing
This half-day trip combines 5 of Muscat’s main attractions at a steady pace and gives you enough time to explore everything in-between on a private and personal adventure.
Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
Muscat Old Town
Al Jalali Fort
The Al Alam Palace
Bait Al Zubair Museum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
Your driver-guide picks you up in the morning, around 9:30 AM, at your prefered location in Muscat. From there, go to the most emblematic monument of the capital: the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. Anyone can visit the masterpiece of Sultan Qaboos, but please, respect a modest dressing (women should cover their hair with a scarf). Spend about an hour discovering the wonders of its yards and prayer hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muttrah, Muttrah, Muscat Governorate
Muttrah is one of the picturesque neighbourhoods of Muscat. You can visit the traditional souk, and look for khanjar and frankincense. Your guide is there to show you the best handicrafts shops. Stroll for half an hour before walking on the iconic and peaceful Muttrah Corniche.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Alam Palace, Waterfront Oman
Afterwards, you enter the ancient part of the city, the Old Muscat. Besides the Portuguese Forts, the most famous monument is the Al-Alam Palace. This beautiful ceremonial palace cannot be visited, but the entrance is worth a stop for some pictures.
At the end of this 4-hours exploration, your driver drops you off at your hotel or wherever you prefer within Muscat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, ولاية بوشر، Oman
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.