Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat
This night perspective allows you to explore more Muscat and to complete the tour with a marvelous dinner between the locals. Unique tastes !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, audio guiding, Dinner & soft drinks
- PICK UP TIME: 15 - 30 minutes before departure time.
- PICK UP PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
- DROP OFF PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Opera House, Al Kharijiyah Street, Muscat 113 Oman
The Royal Opera House Muscat is Oman's premier venue for musical arts and culture.
Stop At: Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque, 23rd July Street, Muscat, Oman, Muscat 113 Oman
The Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque, also referred to as the Bahwan mosque after its private financiers, is located in Bausher, Oman. It was inaugurated in 2014
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 18:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 3 hours.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotels pickup after Airport
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.