Musandam Khasab Day Trip and Dhow Cruise from Dubai
The Musandam region, separated from the rest of Oman by the United Arab Emirates, is the northern most part of the Sultanate. The dramatic Musandam peninsula is perhaps one of the most scenically spectacular area in the Gulf. These spectacular fjords have given the area a second name "The Norway of Arabia”. The peninsula is mainly inhabited by the Shihuh, who are fishermen and herdsmen and are probably descended from the original inhabitants of northern Oman. Fishing is the peninsula's main industry with packing plants at al-Khasab and Bay'ah. Transportation is mostly by sea, since no roads cross the forbidding terrain.
Musandam - Khasab is very close to United Arab Emirates and easily access able by road for guest from United Arab Emirates.
Musandam - Khasab makes it very unique because of Spectacular Fjords, Natural dolphin, Coastal view, Tallest Mountain, Historical Telegraph & Seebi Island, bedouin villages in the Fjords & in the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch with refreshments included on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car or minivan 6-hour dhow cruise, Lunch, Snorkeling
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khasab, Khasab, Musandam Governorate
An experience driver will pick up from any hotel in Dubai & drive to Khasab Passing by Ras Al Khaimah & through the panoramic, coastal road, overlooking the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz.
Multilingual guide will meet & greet at Khasab Port & start the cruise to Spectacular Fjords of Musandam
Passing by bedouin villages & overlooking Gulf of Oman with beautiful Scenery cover by tall & Long Mountain
We assure Dolphin watching experience during the cruise where you can see dolphin jumping close to the dhow for a long time.
The dhow will anchored at historical Telegraph Island repeat station built in 1864 by the British to connect Bombay (India) with mainland Britain by an underwater and overland telegraphic cable passing via Basra in Iraq and Turkey. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the Telegraph Island in the pristine and calm waters of the fjord. Lunch and refreshments are served on board. Snorkeling equipment and towels will be provided on the dhow.
afternoon by 1500 Hrs - Cruise will return back to Khasab Port
Transfer from Khasab to Dubai any hotel or Mall of Guest choice.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Khasab, Khasab, Musandam Governorate
Khasab is a port city on northern Oman’s Musandam Peninsula. Khasab Fort has crenellated stone turrets, model wooden boats and a museum with handicrafts and archaeological finds. From Khasab Harbor, wooden boats cruise the Strait of Hormuz, offering rugged coastal views and dolphin sightings. South, past mountain villages and green valleys, Jabal Hareem peak is known for its marine fossils.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Once we received your booking for next day 24 hours, we will send you driver contact details. We pick up from any hotel and Mall in Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah - United Arab EmiratesAirports
- Khasab Airport, Airport Rd, Al Khasab, Oman
- Khasab Port
- Cruise Terminal Port Rashid Dubai
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Additional Info Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability. A current valid passport for 6 months is required on the day of travel. Minimum of 2 people per booking is required. According to Cancellation Policy refund will be offered after deducting the VISA Fee USD. 27
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.