MUSA Amazonian Museum Transportation
One of the many city natural parks and part of research lab, Museu da Amazonia (aka MUSA) offers nearly 250 acres of nature near the center of Manaus, Brazil. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing.
Get a dose of nature in the city
Buy tickets on arrival
guide, and observation tower
Chance to see jungle wildlife
Great introduction to the Amazon ecosystem
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- One of the many city natural parks and part of research lab, Museu da Amazonia (aka MUSA) offers nearly 250 acres of nature near the center of Manaus, Brazil. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing.
At Musa, we find exhibitions, nursery of orchids and bromeliads, lake, aquariums and experimental laboratories of snakes, insects and butterflies. A tower of 42 meters allows to enjoy a magnificent view of the forest canopy of trees, unforgettable when seen at six in the morning. Forest trails provide visitors with pleasant walks and amazing discoveries. At Musa, research is carried out in the dissemination and popularization of science and scientific and cultural education. House of culture and science, of coexistence and celebration of the diversity of being in the world. A place where humans and nonhuman live happily together. The motto of “living together”, rather than an imperative of understanding between humans and non-humans living here, is, for Musa, a symbol of a project of education and solidarity committed to promoting citizenship in cultural, biological and social diversity and politics of the great Amazon Basin.
Departure Point :
We confirm pick-up time and place via whatsapp or phone call.
PortsManaus Moderna, R. dos Barés, 180-208 - Centro, Manaus - AM, 69005-020, Brazil
AirportsEduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
OtherManaus, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Manaus, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.