Muong Hoa Valley and Ban Ho Village from Hanoi
Escape the city in favor of Vietnam’s emerald countryside on a private walking tour of Muong Hoa Valley and Ban Ho village from Hanoi. Suitable for travelers with a moderate fitness level, this hiking tour takes you to the Muong Bo River and past terraces, hillsides, and rivers renowned for their beauty. Visit Ban Ho village, enjoy a hilltop lunch, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
You will commence your full day walk by a transfer to a trekking point near Thank Kim. From here you will start the walk on a small trail running downhill towards Thanh Phu suspension bridge set over the beautiful Muong Bo river. The walk is through the rice paddy terraces, hillsides and you have many opportunities to enjoy a magnificent view of the valley and see some animals like water buffalos, goats or mountain pigs, which belong to the nearby Tay and Red Dao minorities but are living their wide life. You will then have lunch on top of a hill with a magnificent view over Ban Ho valley or in a local house near Thanh Phu bridge. After lunch you will walk along Muong Bo river to Ban Ho village, inhabited by Tay minority people. Ban Ho is situated in the large picturesque valley on both banks of Muong Bo river. Here you will experience the daily activities of the villagers before having a transfer back to Sapa.
Approx: 7.9 km hiking 4.5 hours; 1 hour for lunch; 1.5 hours driving.
• The tour normally begins and finishes in Sapa (no surcharge)
• If your hotel is located in Lao Cai city, the surcharge for two way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 62 USD.
• If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for a one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.