Munich Private Transfer from Prague
Enjoy the stress-free transfer from one city to another.
A local driver picks you up from your hotel or other place in Prague at agreed time and drives you safely to your hotel in Munich, saving you from finding cabs, lugging your bags and waiting at train station lounges or security lines.
All our drivers speak English as well as their native language (and sometimes additional languages too!). They're happy to discuss local history and culture with you, as well as answer any questions you may have. And because they speak the local language, they're able to provide you with a unique opportunity to connect with natives.
We always ensure that the vehicle provided meets your needs in terms of safety, reliability, and comfort. While the exact model may vary, you can expect a late model car.
per adult from
233 to 256 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One way transfer
- Local English speaking driver
- VAT, fuel, tolls, all taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry tickets to third party attractions
- Our friendly, English-speaking driver will pick you up from your hotel, accommodation or designated meeting location in Prague at the arranged time.
They will then drive you to your accommodation or any other location in Munich.
It is important to note that our drivers are not professional tour guides. Instead, they are local drivers who are expected to share with you their own insights into local life, culture, and history. If you are interested in a formal sightseeing tour of any of your stops, we typically recommend arranging this separately from your transfer with us.
Departure Point :Prague, Czechia
Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, airport arrivals hall or designated meeting point. Please advise the hotel name or pick-up address at least 24 hours prior to your departure. It is important to note that some locations are within pedestrian zones not accessible by car - we'll send you the nearest possible pick-up location in case your pick-up address is located within these zones. Luggage allowance: Each passenger is allowed to have one big luggage (29 x 21 x 11 inches) and one small luggage which shouldn’t exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches. Please let us know if you have oversized luggage, and we will help you upgrade to a bigger car. Please, let us know if any of the passengers are under the age of 12, as they need to travel in a child seat. (We can provide that free of charge)
PortsPort of Praha Smíchov, Strakonická 4, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, CzechiaOYC Marina Praha, Císařská louka 32, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, CzechiaŽluté lázně, Podolské nábř. 3/1184, 140 00 Praha 4-Podolí, Czechia
AirportsLetiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :Munich, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Drivers wear a facemask while driving, and they will use disposable gloves when handling your luggage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.