Munich by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Luxury Car
Enjoy Munich by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Luxury Car Mercedes Benz S class (up to 3 passengers) or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Munich with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured sedan service. Hop aboard your car at your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- - 4 hs disposal: Maximum of 50 km / - 8 hs disposal: Maximum of 140 km (depeding on chosen option)
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Luxury Car MB S Class (up to 3 passengers)
- Private Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Luxury Car Mercedes Benz S Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Munich with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard your sedan at your hotel or accommodation, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Munich such as the Pinakothek Museum. You and your group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Pinakothek Museums: Ruling Bavaria for over 750 years, including time as Holy Roman Emperors, the powerful Wittelsbach family accumulated a trove of wealth and art. In the early 1800s, King Ludwig I had a huge art complex built to hold the Royal family’s vast painting collection. When the Pinakothek building opened in 1836 it became the largest museum in the World. One of the huge galleries was built just to house Rubens’s “Last Judgment” from 1617 which was one of the largest canvasses ever painted.
• The English Garden: one of the best urban parks in the World. Munich’s massive green space is not only one of the biggest in Europe, but it is more than twice the size of both New York City’s Central Park and London’s Hyde Park.
• Munich Residenz: The property started as a small defensive castle for the royal family in 1385 called Neuveste and grew over the centuries into the sprawling palace you see today. While there is a ton to see in the palace our favorite room to visit today, the Antiquarium Hall. The Hall was built to house the Wittelsbach family’s huge collection of antiques, books and classic sculptures.
• Attend Oktoberfest: has 14 major tents capable of holding up to 5,000 to 10,000 party-goers a piece. Oompah music spills out from every corner of the Oktoberfest grounds while traditionally dress guests hold l-liter beer mugs and eat authentic German food. Oktoberfest is actually a family-friendly event offering much more than just the huge beer tents. Smaller tents plus a sea of state fair games, carnival rides, and even a roller coaster will keep you busy for days.
• Saint Peter’s Church: the oldest parish in town and pre-dates the city of Munich itself. In the 800s a group of monks were the first to settle here and built modest monastery and chapel on what they called Saint Peter’s Hill. Not only did this define the Munich’s location, but the name München is literally derived from Mönch, the German word for monk.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Arrival Hall, 20 minutes of waiting time included.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- At time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.