Mumbai Street Food Tour
Mumbai (Bombay) is a city best experienced through its diverse and delicious street food. Identifying authentic food on your own is not always easy, and this 4-hour evening tour helps you discover the many delicious flavors the bustling city has to offer. Sample Mumbai’s favorites with a knowledgeable local guide, including 8 to 10 tastings of delectable snacks, sweets and beverages. Numbers are limited to 6 people, ensuring an intimate experience with a like-minded group of food lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Dinner, snacks and drinks as per tour itinerary
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not included in tour itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chowpatty Beach, Marine Drive, Mumbai India
Visit Mumbai's most famous beach and have a delicious array of snacks while watching the sunset over the Arabian Sea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mohammed Ali Road, 31-68, Dr Ave Menon Rd, Mandvi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400003, India
Walk through bustling markets until we reach our next food spot in Mumbai's Muslim neighborhood.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :MS Ali Road, Kumbharwada, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.