Mumbai Half-day City tour
See the most famous monuments of Mumbai on a 4-hour sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture. Experience everyday life at the most famous markets, marvel at the world’s largest public laundry at Dhobi Ghat, and more.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jain Temple - Mumbai
What's excluded :
- Camera and video camera charges
- Supplement of USD 15 for cruise ship passengers from the cruise port
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Terminus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai 400007 India
Get to know Mumbai on a half-day sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicle, starting with a pick-up from your hotel (or cruise ship port subject to a small supplement).
Visit Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi. The pretty, 2-floor building was where the Quit India Movement was conceptualized in the year 1942, and now houses a reference library of over 2,000 books, as well as a photo exhibition and diorama depicting the Mahatma's life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dhobi Ghat, Shanti Nagar, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Next, go to the Dhobi Ghat to see the world largest outdoor laundry. Watch the traditional laundrymen at work, pounding dirty clothes in vast rows of concrete wash pens, each fitted with its own flogging stone.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Terminus, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
En route back to your hotel, drive past the UNESCO designated Victoria Terminus railway station, and continue to the fort area to Gateway of India monument, built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jain Temple - Mumbai, Ridge Road Walkeshwar, Mumbai India
Visit the Jain temple dedicated to Adinath, the 1st Jain Tirthankara (one who helps achieve enlightenment). Learn from your guide about Jain religion that believes in complete non-violence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.