Mumbai (Dharavi Tour)
Traveller can explore detailed information about slum peoples lifestyle during this Dharavi Tour. Our 2 hour and 30 minute walking tour to Dharavi aims to give visitors a much more nuanced understanding of life and work in Mumbai slums.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Local guide for sightseeing
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees & Camera fees if any
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephones, etc.
- International / inland (Domestic) flight charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our driver will hold a placard at arrival gate in a Traveler name and then proceed to Slum tour. After completing 3 hours walking tour, you will get drop at airport.
Departure Point :Mumbai Airport (BOM), Navpada, Sahar Village, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.