Multi-Day Central Vietnam Heritage Road Tour from Da Nang
This tour will connect travelers to UNESCO-recognized heritage sites: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh), Hue Imperial City and Royal Music, Quang Nam with Hoi An. On your route you will have chance to discover many other attractions such as Ba Na Hill, Cham Island, Tam Giang Lagoon as well as beautiful beaches of Cua Dai, My Khe, Lang Co, Thuan An and Nhat Le. Included is a lesson in the unique gastronomy of central Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Da Nang Airport/Train Station/Central Hotel pickup and drop-off at Central hotel of Hue
- Transport as program
- Boat for Phong Nha
- Tour guide
- 3-nights accommodation at 3-star hotel, 2-3 persons/room (Huy Hoang Garden, Thanh Lich hotel,
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement: 12$/night/pax
- Day 1: Danang - Marble Mountain - Hoi An (L)
12:30pm: Pick up you at Da Nang airport/hotel. Have lunch at restaurant. We visit Marble Mountains.
2:00pm: Leave Da Nang for Hoi An ancient town – 40km from Da Nang City. Check in hotel and relax in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An - Hue (B, L, D)
9:00am: Breakfast at hotel. This morning we take a walking tour around Hoi An ancient town for more exploration with old constructions: Japanese Bridge, Sa Huynh Museum, Tan Ky Old House...
Have lunch at restaurant.
3:00pm: We leave Hoi An for Hue city. On the way stopover relax at Lang Co Beach. Arrive in Hue, check in hotel.
7:00pm: Have dinner with Hue meals. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hue - Quang Binh - Phong Nha Cave (B, L, D)
6:30am: Breakfast at hotel. This morning leave Hue for Quang Binh. Stop by La Vang Church. Arrive Quang Binh have lunch at restaurant.
1:00pm: This afternoon you will make a boat on Son river to visit Phong Nha Cave with Ki Bi and Co Tien Cave. Back to Hue city and have dinner.
Day 4: Hue city tour (B, L)
8:00am - 8:30am: Pick up at your hotel and cruise on the Perfume River. Visit the ancient and scared Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the Citadel - the palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam - Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple and Hue Royal Antiques Museum.
11:00am: Then, visit and shopping at Dong Ba Market. Lunch at a local restaurant.
1:00pm: Visit Minh Mang tomb, one of the most interesting emperor tombs in Hue.
Finally visit Khai Dinh Tomb. The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. The tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details.
4:30pm - 5:00pm: Come back Hue. End of tour.
Departure Point :Da Nang: Airport/train station/central hotels
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A surcharge of USD $12.00 per night will be applied for single travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.