Muleback riding tour
Adventure tour to through the famous "Tiger Cave" where the expert guide will explain the story.
We continue on course riding the wonderful natural set that is located in the middle of the river, where you can take stunning pictures by following the path until you reach the incredible "el salto" where you have the opportunity to swim in the large pool that nature offers.
Then take a break for a moment before we begin our return.
This is perfect ride to discover the unique suttle up to an adventure tour to the river banks of Cuale River.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- • Tour and tasting of tequila.
- • Transport service.
- • Welcome drink, Season fruit, 1 domestic drink (beer or soft drink)
- • Bilingual tour guide
- • Water during the excursion.
What's excluded :
- • Lunch and drinks
- • Tips, souvenirs and photos
- • Transportation to and from the Meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Lend, Water, Air & Adrenaline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: David Alfaro Siqueiros 12, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Av Mexico 570, 63735 Las Jarretaderas, Nay., Mexico
3: Francisco Medina Ascencio y Calle Proa, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
4: Canopy River Centro Insurgentes, Insurgentes 379, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to challenges caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we're providing our customers with extra support and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.