Mukuni Village Night Tours with Traditional Dinner
We will give you dedicated unsurpassed service with our well-informed guides.
Interact with the people of Mukuni village and blend in their culture.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional dinner for night Village tours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mukuni Village
What's excluded :
- All items not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mukuni Village, Victoria Falls Zambia
It is just seven kilometres from the world heritage site of Victoria Falls and was founded in the thirteenth century by Bedyango the Leya Tribal Matriach, it was originally called Gundu. However it was renamed in the seventeenth century to Mukuni Village after and in honour of Mukokalya Mukuni N’gombe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest from all hotels/lodges in Livingstone, Livingstone Airport and the Zambian border for guests coming from Zimbabwean. Airports
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.