Muktinath package tour
Muktinath tour is one of the religious tours in Nepal. The word 'Muktinath' is derived from Mukti and Nath. 'Mukti' means Salvation or Nirvana and 'Nath' means God Vishnu, and hence Muktinath temple is dedicated to Lord Visnu. Hindu believes that the Lord Vishnu got salvation from the curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar).
This tour offers to visit Kagbeni village which is also known as the gate way to upper mustang trek. Observe the old traditional village, their lifestyle, culture around the Kagbeni. Similarly, you will also going to stay overnight at Marpha village. Marpha village is located in the Kaligandaki valley of Annapurna region. Before 1959, most of the locals were in the salt trading business with Tibet. Now a days, tourism and apple farming is important and growing occupation. If you are staying in Marpha, try some apple products like brandy, cider, juice or any products made out of apple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Transportation and guide
- Accommodation in mountain lodge
- Entry/Admission - Kagbeni Temple
- Entry/Admission - Muktinath Temple
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- Traveler's insurance
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
Day 1: Drive Pokhara to Jomsom
Pass By: Jomsom, Jomsom, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
At Pokhara, meet your guide and drive to Jomsom by vehicle. Jomsom is also known as Dzong-Sampa or New fort , situated at an altitude of 2,700m in Mustang district. From Pokhara it will take nearly 8 hrs while enjoying the beautiful scenery, rural villages and Kali Gandaki river. At Jomsom will be your first overnight stay at mountain lodge.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at mountain lodge in Jomsom
Day 2: Drive Tatopani to Kagbeni
Pass By: Kagbeni Temple, Kagbeni 33100, Nepal
Kagbeni is a Village Development Committee in Mustang District in the Dhawalagiri Zone of northern Nepal.Explore the old Kagbeni village in to the narrow street. The culture of Kangbeni is influenced by Tibetan Culutre. Kagbeni also the gateway to Upper Mustang.
Accommodation included: Overnight at mountain lodge in Kagbeni
Day 3: Drive Kagbeni to Muktinath
Pass By: Muktinath Temple, Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, 00977 Nepal
Kagbeni to Muktinath is just 14 km and half and hours driving. You will be traveling throughout the Kaligandaki Gorge which is one of the deepest gorge in the world. Muktinath is a temple of Buddhist as well as Hindu. Dedicated to lord Visnu.
Accommodation included: Overnight at mountain lodge in Muktinath
Day 4: Drive Muktinath to Tatopani.
Pass By: Tatopani Hot Spring, Tatopani 33200 Nepal
From Muktinath, drive to Tatopani. Tatopani means 'Hot water' and you can enjoy the natural hot spring. Taking bath in the hot spring is also the nature way to cure your skin. Overnight at lodge in Tatopani.
Accommodation included: Overnight at mountain lodge in Marpha
Day 5: Drive back to Pokhara
Pass By: Pokhara Lakeside, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
After your breakfast, drive to Pokhara. We end your tour at Lakeside.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from Pokhara
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.