Mughal & British Built Monuments Tour of Delhi
This private tour include visit to Mughal built monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandinini Chowk Market, and walk through Mughal time havelis in Old Delhi, followed by New Delhi which had two magnificent monument Humayun Tomb & Qutab Minar. Further drive past British built buildings, government house of administration which include president house, parliament, central secretariat & India Gate. At the end we will drop off you to your hotel.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pick up from your hotel for city tour of Delhi.
Visit landmark of Old Delhi which include Red Fort the residence of the Mughal emperor for nearly 200 years until 1857. Jama Masjid one of the largest mosques in the world, built by Shah Jahan. Cycle Rickshaw ride in Chandni chowk & Khari Baoli Spice Market a busy shopping area with markets full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewelry and vivid saris, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery and traditional Indian sweets. Raj Gath the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. St. James' Church built in 1836 by Colonel James Skinner one of the oldest churches in the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Drive through VVIP areas of Delhi passing through President House, Parliament, Central Secretariat & India Gate.
Later city tour of New Delhi visit Humayun Tomb the first garden-tomb in Indian subcontinent and an early example of Mughal architecture commissioned by Humayun's first wife Empress Bega Begum in 1569-70. Qutab Minar a 73-metres tall minaret that forms part of the Qutab complex a fine examples of Afghan architecture. Lotus Temple a Baháʼí House of Worship notable for its flower like shape open to all, regardless of religion.
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.