Muesum & Garden Tour of Ooty (4 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience Ooty's adopted serenity perfectly with marvellous architecture and has a lot of monuments and museums that help us know the city better. We have picked up all the spilled museum across the city together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Museum Tour, an unmatched experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, development and current culture & lifestyle.
1. Explore Ooty beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the different gardens and museums from your guide.
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Ooty has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ooty (Udhagamandalam), Ooty (Udhagamandalam), The Nilgiris District, Tamil Nadu
Explore the beautiful town Ooty nestled in the 'Blue Mountains' of the Nilgiris during this walking tour.
Stop At: Sacred Heart Cathedral, Havelock Rd, Pudumund, Pudumund, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, India
Continue our journey through the scenic road to Sacred Heart Cathedral while cover other key churches and local sightseeing places.
Stop At: Tibetan Market, Near Botanical Garden, Vannarapettai, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, India
We will explore the bustling Tibetan Market in city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel and pass through the narrow yet lively lanes, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
Stop At: Government Botanical Garden, Vannarapettai, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643002, India
Our tour ends at the Botanical Garden built in 1847, sprawling across 55 acres beautifully landscaped. The garden area is split into various sections, namely Lower Garden, New Garden, Italian Garden, Conservatory, Fountain Terrace, and Nurseries.
Pass By: Stone House, Stone House Area, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643002, India
Visit the oldest buildings of the British Empire in Ooty that is characterized by ancient architecture and splendor.
Pass By: Government Museum, Monterosa Colony, Ooty (Udhagamandalam) 643006 India
Visit the small museum featuring exhibits on cultural history as well as zoology, botany & archaeology as well as the art college
Pass By: Wax Museum & Chocolate Market, Vannarapettai, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643002, India
Visit the Wax Museum that houses life-size look-a like wax statues of personalities of Indian history, culture and heritage house and chocolate market
Pass By: The Tea Factory & The Tea Museum, Dodabetta Road, Mel Koddapmund, Thalayathimund, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643002, India
Must visit place for tea lovers in Ooty, Tea Museum is surrounded by aromatic tea estates and lush Nilgiri mountains.
Departure Point :Sacred Heart Cathedral, Havelock Rd, Pudumund, Pudumund, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, India
Return Detail :Ooty View point, Thalayathimund, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.