Mud Volcano Tour And Beach Afternoon
You will meet and immerse yourself in the famous mud volcano that contains natural minerals for medicinal purposes and feel the breeze of the Caribbean Sea. Then we will go to a beach restaurant where you will have lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon at the beach of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical lunch: fish or fried chicken, rice with coconut, patacón, salad and juice. Vegetarian option
- Entry/Admission - Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not specified in the plan.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Santa Catalina, Caribe Colombiano, Cartagena Colombia
Entrance to the mud bath in the Volcano
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galerazamba, Galerazamba, Bolivar Department
Lunch and Beach
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in the Historic Center, Getsemaní and Bocagrande
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.