Visiting Totumo Volcano couldn’t be easier than on a guided tour. Transportation logistics are all figured out so you don’t have to plan a thing—just enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off, and breeze through the entrance with included admission so you can spend more time relaxing in the natural mud baths.
*Totumo Volcano mud baths tour from Cartagena.
*Visit a popular Cartagena day trip destination without any hassle.
*Entrance fees included—no surprise expenses.
*All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Cartagena's Typical lunch, Coconut rice, fried fish, avocado salad.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket to enter to the volcano
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Totumo Volcano:
Attractions on the Totumo Volcano:
- El Totumo
Playas de la Boquilla
Operates: The tour starts around 9:00AM depending where you are located and ends around 3:00PM
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.