Mud Safari from Habarana
(SKU: LK80320100) Enjoy putting our mean machines to the ultimate test by driving through variable terrains mud, water, rocks, forest, rivers, ditches, hill climbs, and undergrowth.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service of a fully qualified 4x4 instructor and recovery marshal.
- Water bottle (per-person).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Habarana, Habarana, North Central Province
Our 4x4 safaris are designed to bring out the true spirit of an off-road adventure. We put our mean machines to the ultimate test by driving through variable terrains; mud, water, rocks, forest, rivers, ditches, hill climbs, and undergrowth. This is the first and only location this sport is been offered in Sri Lanka. With over 20 years’ experience, thirst for adventure, and a true passion for off-road driving, we have put together the number one mind-blowing experience of a lifetime. The terrain at Kamatha is ideal for putting our jeeps to the test – and it is what we do! The aim of the safari is simple. It’s to ensure YOU have FUN! All 4x4 mud safari programs are conducted by a fully qualified 4x4 instructor and recovery marshal, who has represented the country in several international challenges.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Habarana, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Habarana
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.