Muang Boran: Thailand in Brief
Venturing through the Kingdom of Thailand and see all its wonders, natural marvels and buildings and temples of significance requires more than your average holiday. The country is well-known for its kaleidoscope of interesting sites and landmarks, found in almost every single province. To alleviate the time and stress to see it all, Muang Boran is the solution: earmarked to bring all aspects of its cultural and spiritual monuments to the public, Ancient City gives you a full view of the main landmarks in Thailand, constructed to scale and as accurate as its original.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks,shopping, portage fees and optional tours
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Other means of transportation to travel around such as bicycle rental or electric tram
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muangboran (Ancient City), 296/1 Moo 7, Sukhumvit Road Bangpumai Subdistrict, Bangkok 10280 Thailand
Your guide and driver will pick you up for a 3.5 hour trip, covering all directions of the Thai Kingdom. This fascinating attraction, approximately 30 kilometers away from Bangkok, is created in the exact shape of the kingdom and is also known as ‘Muang Boran’.
Set in 320-acres of stunning landscaped gardens, the open-air museum Ancient City contains 116 replicas of Thailand’s most historically significant sites, positioned in a precise scaled-down geographical version of the entire country. All major monuments ranging from one third of original to actual size and even a 50 meters high mini-mountain representing Khao Prasat Phra Viharn in the east of Thailand have been reconstructed, and millions have been invested to rebuild the ancient Reception Hall of Ayutthaya.
Visitors can also view models of buildings lost to history that have been faithfully recreated for posterity. The Ancient City will leave visitors culturally and spiritually enlightened about 15 centuries of the history, art, religions and customs of the Siam of old, to present day Thailand. Constructed by an art-loving philanthropist dealer, Muang Boran provides an excellent introduction to the country's architecture, including reproductions of buildings, which no longer exist.
It is possible to rent bicycles or make use of electrical carts to ride along the many sights; fees of such nature will be on the expenses of the clients and can be paid on spot. Your guide will tell you shortly about all the sights of the Kingdom that are represented here before we head back to your booked Bangkok hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on private basis
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Optional transportation such as golf carts and bicycle are for rent on spot (charged to customer’s own account).
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package.
- Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.