Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong Day tour with transfer, local family & bike
- Experience the tour in a small group tour .
- High-quality transfer service.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karts mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour. Sport bike for cycling.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Bich Dong Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax) Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Mua Cave – The Vietnamese “Great Wall of China”. The name of Mua cave was originated from an old time story, when the King Tran came to Hoa Lu captital, he often stopped at Mua cave so there were dancing performances by emperial maids, so people call the cave is “Mua” ( dancing)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc, the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river which is known as “Halong Bay on the land”. Enjoin the journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of special karst mountain surrounded with rice paddy and the sight of some ancient temples along the way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Bich Dong Pagoda is situated at just 3 km away from Tam Coc, Ninh Binh Province. It is a three-tiered ancient pagoda nestled into a mountainside in Tam Coc, northern Vietnam. The cluster of cave temples is surrounded by a bed of water and impressive water lilies that will have you in awe when you arrive at the entrance of Bich Dong Pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nhà Hàng A Zềnh, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan hostel at No.31 Lo Su street.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.