Mua Cave -Tam Coc -Bich Dong Day Tour : Limousine Transfer,Boat Trip,Hiking,Bike
Mua Cave -Tam Coc -Bich Dong Day Tour Highlights:
Experience the tour in a small group tour .
High-quality transfer service.
Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karts mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Limousine Transfer
- Doing Boat Trip - Visit Bich Dong Pagoda in Tam Coc Area
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch by authentic local foods
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Sports bike for cycling
- Visit Mua Cave Hiking up to the top of Mua Cave to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Bich Dong Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Drinks at Lunch Meal - Tax (10% charge) - Personal expenses
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00: Have a short break for relaxing at a stop-over in middle way
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
10:00 Arrive Hang Mua and hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain for the amazing views of all the Tam Coc area.
12:00 Enjoy a special lunch prepared with the traditional cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:30 After Lunch break say goodbye to your very nice host and continue your trip with a sampan rowed by a local for about 1,5 hours to explore Tam Coc, the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river which is known as “Halong Bay on the land”. Enjoin the journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of special karst mountain surrounded with rice paddy and the sight of some ancient temples along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
15:00 Take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by Limestone Mountains with a unique route and visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
16:30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 – 19:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter . If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen for pick up
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.