Mtskheta-Uplistsikhe One day Tour
The tour combines two Unique Historical Places which is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage. and will certainly leave an unforgettable impression to the traveler.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certificated Professional Guide
- Comfortable Transport
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta, Mtskheta, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
The ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta is a holy place and very often the ancient city is called the "Second Jerusalem".
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Uplistsikhe Complex Road, Kvakhvreli, Georgia
The rocky city Uplistsikhe is completely carved into a volcanic rock on.the bank of the Mtkvari river and dates from the end of the 2nd century BC. It consists of a whole complex of150 caves and has streets,squares,palaces,churches,residential buildings,a theater,shops,a pharmacy,a wine cellar,a prison and sewer systems located in the form of an amphitheater.
Now the cave city is one of the objects included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Ancient picturesque the monastery of Jvari is unique and striking example religious architecture of medieval Georgia.
Jvari stands at the very edge of a high cliff and miraculously harmonizes with the surrounding scenic nature of this region.
At the bottom at the foot of the noise of Mtkvari and Aragvi - the two most famous rivers in Georgia. And opposite is the extensive panorama of Mtskheta.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.