Mtskheta - Uplistsikhe escape
Day tour escape is always a great choice to recharge, see more and have a little adventure. That is why, we decided to develop multiple day escapes for travelers who want to explore stunning landscapes, unbelievably tasteful food, great wine, magical towns and historical places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation as specified in itinerary + walking;
- Plain water in the car (1 bottle per person)
- Free Wi-Fi in the car;
- English/Russian -speaking guide service;
- Car Insurance (health and baggage of all passengers)
- Local taxes and handling fees (no hidden costs)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-tickets (To/From Georgia)
- Any visas;
- Any hotel accommodation;
- Any meals;
- Admission fee to Stalin museum in Gori (~ 10GEL p/p) & Uplistsikhe cave town (~ 7GEL p/p)
- Alcoholic drinks (if not specified otherwise in the itinerary)
- Personal expenses.
- • Pick up from the indicate hotel with the luxurious newest model car(Upon your choice), where you can simply relax and enjoy the ride;
• Proceed to Jvari Monastery, 26 km away from Tbilisi, which sits on top of the mountain overlooking the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers;
• Drive to one of the oldest places of settlement in the Caucasus - Uplistsikhe cave town, 60 km away from Jvari;
• Proceed to Gori and visit the museum dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union;
• OPTIONAL:Lunch in a Georgian Restaurant in Gori;
• Proceed to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral;
• A walking tour arount Mtskheta town;
• Return to Tbilisi. Drop off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Tbilisi located hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.