Mtskheta-Jvari-Uplistsikhe Day Trip
In this Georgia one-day tour you will visit Mtskheta – the ancient capital of Georgian kings to enjoy the amazing beauty of the architecture of such ancient monasteries as Jvari and Svetitskhoveli. You will also do one of the oldest settlements in Georgia and end your journey in Gori, the city situated in the scenic Kartli valley.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari monastery 6th c - UNESCO site is the culmination of a number of artistic and architectural aspirations of an early Georgian Christian architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Uplistsikhe caves - translated as the “Fortress of the Lord“. The history of Uplistsikhe goes back to the 2nd-1st millennium B.C. In antiquity, the city was one of the most important centers of Kartli and in the middle Ages.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The City-Museum Reserve of Mtskheta, Mtskheta Georgia
Ancient capital Mtskheta – which presents a living museum with UNESCO World Heritage Site monuments and other architectural landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from all hotels/accommodationAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.