Mtskheta and Uplistsikhe Tour
This tour is a time machine, you move from nowadays to 2000 years in the past and feel the real spirit of Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Svetitskhoveli Cathedral is a patriarchal temple of the Georgian orthodox church in honor of twelve Apostles. throughout the millennium was the main cathedral of all Georgia. Monument of the world heritage.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Samtavro Church, Davit Aghmashenebelis qucha, Mtskheta 383400 Georgia
Samtavro Monastery – a complex from Samtavro-Church of the Transfiguration and convent of Saint Nino. The first church on this place as it is considered, is constructed in the 4th century by Mirian III. The temple was repeatedly destroyed and restored. In the first half of the 11th century, at the time of Georgy I’s reign, under the decree of the Catholicos-Patriarch the temple was broadened, attached the southern gate and decorated with an original ornament, analogs which are not present in the Georgian architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari - the Georgian monastery and the temple of the first half of the 7th century. It is located at mountain top at confluence of the Kura and Aragvi near Mtskheta - where, according to historical sources Saint Nino equal to the apostles erected a cross. The Georgia’s first monument of the World heritage (since 1994).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Uplistsikhe – the ancient cave city, one of the first cities in the territory of Georgia. Uplistsikhe is cut in the rock located in 12 km to the east from the city of Gori on the left river bank Kura. The city arose at the end of II — at the beginning of the I millennium BC, endured several rises and recessions, is, a multilayered archaeological object, one of the most important monuments of the Georgian culture. The uniqueness of a monument is that it, thanks to the device, kept in itself(himself) the remains of the architectural and cult constructions constructed throughout several millennium.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Fast Travel Georgia, Saakadze Descent 11 Business Center Panorama 5floor, 335office, Tbilisi 0160 Georgia
Fast Travel is tourism a tourist agency, which provides high quality tours all over the Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.