Mtskheta & Jvari Half Day Private Tour
We will visit former capital of Georgia - Mtskheta where second biggest cathedral in Georgia is and another place - Jvari church which is in UNESCO heritage list and has spectacular view on rivers.
This tour will have maximum 3 attendees, so it will not be crowded and we will hear each other well.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
What's excluded :
- Lunch - If you would like In our way we can try traditional, delicious dishes with wine (this is optional and to be paid separately).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
We will visit former capital of Georgia - Mtskheta, which is beautiful, old town with characteristic architect. In the middle of town there is old (built in 11th century) and second biggest cathedral in Georgia. We will walk in the streets of town and visit to the church. you can try Churchkhelas in our way and buy souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
After Mtskheta we will drive to Jvari where another ancient (built in 6th century) church is. That place has cpectacular view, where 2 main rivers join each other. We will visit the church, enjoy the landscape and take photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: House of Beans, Zahesi-Mtskhata-Kavtiskhevi-Gori, Georgia
In our way we can try traditional, delicious dishes with wine (this is optional).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avlabari Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.