MTL DUO: Underground City + Old Montreal - Small Group Walking Tour
Explore two iconic areas of Montreal with one tour! This tour is the perfect way to sample the best of both the Underground City and Old Montreal. Start with a jaunt in some of the more interesting tunnels, complexes and buildings connecting the world famous underground pedestrian network. Admire art, architecture, atriums and learn about the importance and history of the "RESO" tunnel system. Next, the tour emerges in the fascinating and beautiful historic district of Old Montreal. Stroll along the cobblestone streets lined with heritage buildings and enjoy public squares bursting with Old World charm. Learn about Montreal's intriguing past as you soak up the enchantment of the old city. Small group tour with maximum of 10 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local certified guide
- Small group = maximum of 10 people
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Underground City, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y9 Canada
This tour covers a sample of some of the more interesting buildings, art and tunnels of Montreal's Underground City.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
After exploring part of the Underground City, the tour emerges in the historic district of Old Montreal. Walk the cobblestone streets, admire the architecture and learn about the history of Montreal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Complexe Desjardins, Montréal, QC H5B 0A5, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Bonsecours Market, 350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates from April to October - rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. This tour will only be cancelled in the case of very extreme weather.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This visit is in English.
- Not recommended for travelers with challenging mobility restrictions due to varied terrain (cobblestones, stairs, escalators) and length of tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Although not mandatory, wearing a mask, face covering or face shield is very strongly recommended. Please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer. A distance of 2 meters between the guide and guests is required at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.