MTB tour | Sierra Bermeja - Casares Pueblo
In this tour we will go into one of the most unknown areas of Sierra Bermeja.
We will face the north face in an 18 km route, practically descending, from where we can delight ourselves with the wonderful views of the Genal Valley, its white villages and the entire Serranía de Ronda.
Through a little frequented route and of enormous ecological value in which we can easily observe wild animals such as wild boars, roe deer and deer.
We will enter immaculate forests where we will be able to contemplate Mediterranean flora and fauna in their purest form.
Our visit will end at Casares in the town square where we can enjoy some tapas and drinks. (this service is optional)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TREK bikes
- Activity insurance
- Soft drinks, snacks and water
- Transportation to the starting point
- Mechanical assistance
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We can enjoy some tapas and drinks in the Plaza de Casares town. This service is optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja, Refudio Agustin Lozano, 29680, Estepona Spain
On this exciting route we will visit the north face of the Sierra Bermeja, through an old forest road with little human traffic.
Throughout the tour we will have views over the Genal Valley and the Serrania de Ronda, we will see its towns, Genalguacil, Algatocin and Benarraba in the distance.
We will enter the Monte del Duque a forest of ancient shrubs with immaculate fauna and flora
This tour, being little frequented, is very easy to see wild animals such as roe deer, wild boars or deer
Stop At: Casares, Casares, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Our cycling tour ends in the town of Casares, specifically in its picturesque downtown square.
Where we can enjoy some drinks or tapas (optional)
Our team will collect clients at this point to take them back to their respective starting points
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Arrabal Parque Litoral I, 4, 29689 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
To organize pick-ups at your hotel or apartment you must contact our team in advance and see conditions
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :29690 Casares, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.