MTB - Ronda to Setenil de las Bodegas - 31km - Easy or Moderate Level
An easy, 30km ride, suitable for families and leisure riders or an alternative, moderate route up to 45km for mountain bikers. We ride directly out from Ronda via a mix of quiet roads and tracks, to the cavehouse village of Setenil de las Bodegas.
You will pass through varied rural Andalucian countryside, including vineyards and arable farmland, along old Roman routes and undulating trails. In Setenil, we see where many of the houses, bars and restaurants are a unique type of “cavehouse", built directly into the limestone rock of the river valley walls. There is time for optional tapas and refreshments at one of the cavehouse bars, sitting beneath huge, overhanging rock ledges before we return to Ronda in our minibus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
Visit a cavehouse village.
A route for leisure riders or mountain bikers from Ronda to the “cavehouse” village of Setenil. This route can be varied in distance and difficulty, depending on your preferences and ability.
• Setenil de las Bodegas, Setenil de las Bodegas, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Departure Point :Estacíon de Ronda Adif, Av. Andalucía, 31, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.