MTB in Madrid
Trust on OLE OUTDOOR TEAM!
Pedal up to the best views of Madrid! Transport incluided! (1-15 pax).
The guide for your Small-group tour will conveniently pick you up from your accommodation to fetch your bike(s) together. Once at the rental center, all desired adjustments to the bike are possible. You can even bring your own SPD (or similar) shoes. No extra charges are involved.
Madrid offers endless trails and routes to ride through deep river valleys, pine tree forests and breathtaking mountain landscapes in Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, just 1 hour from Madrid.
Mountain Biking in Madrid can also take place even closer to the city, in El Pardo or Casa de Campo. These beautiful and challenged forests and hilly countryside lie at a mere 5-minutes drive from the city center!
Itineraries for all levels.
DISCOVER THE BEST MTB TRAILS WITH OLE OUTDOOR TEAM!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Local guide.
- Helmet rental.
- Mountain Bike rental.
- Automatic Pedals ( for cycling shoes) or Regular Pedals.
- Private transport.
- Liability & Accident Isurances.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama, Camino de la Pedriza, s/n Por la Carretera M-604 desde Rascafria, 28410 Madrid Spain
SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA NATIONAL PARK
Choose this tour option and you'll discover a genuine alpine area you’d never expect so close to a metropolis like Madrid. The 150.000 acres large National Park is a delight for every mountain biker. It stretches out over more than 80 kms and reaches 2.428 meters above sea level on its highest peak.
After an entertaining drive of 45 minutes and all geared up, you're ready to enjoy the endless possibilities for mountain bikers on all levels. These 3 to 4 hours of mountain biking are guaranteed to show you some of the most unique nature in Europe. It will be the highlight of your trip.
For this Small-Group tour, you can let your guide know how much experience you have and a route will be adapted perfectly to your requirements. If you would like, you can extend your stay in the national park for a bit with a lunch in one of the villages along the way.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :Usually, pick-up is between 8:00 and 10:00 o'clock.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For large groups please enquire directly with the company and ask for a quote.
- Custom Itineraries for all levels from beginners to experienced riders.
- Minimum age 8.
- Basic biking skills required.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.