Mt Triglav Climb - Two Days Tour
Climb the highest Slovenian Mountain! Mt. Triglav – an impressive 2,864m three headed monster - is part of the Triglav National Park, the area of the Julian Alps. Ascending the highest mountain in the Julian Alps is a remarkable experience.
Mt Triglav is undoubtedly the best-known and most visited Slovene mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional and highly qualified English speaking local mountain guide.
- Return transport by van from Bled.
- Rental of via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, via ferrata set), walking pols and basic rain jacket.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Mountain hut)
- Accommodation at the mountain hut.
- Personal expenses
- Travel and health insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Triglavski Dom Na Kredarici
Day 1: Krma - Kredarica mountain hut
Pass By: Life Adventures, Grajska cesta 10, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Pass By: Krma, 4247 Zgornje Gorje, Slovenia
Krma valley is starting point of the hike
Stop At: Triglavski Dom Na Kredarici, Mojstrana Slovenia
Duration: 6 hours
• Dinner: Can be purchased, but it is not included in the price of the tour
Accommodation included: Kredarica mountain hut
Day 2: Kreadrica - Triglav summit (2.864m) - Krma
Stop At: Triglav National Park, Mojstrana 4281 Slovenia
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is sport, mountain walking, outdoor adventure ... - please dress appropriately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.