Mt. Huangshan Private 3-day Tour with Tunxi Ancient Street
Of all the notable mountains in China, Huangshan Mountain is the most famous one. We will explore Huangshan Mountain and Tunxi Ancient Street in 3 days. Tunxi Ancient Street has many shops that have existed for over one hundred years. Walk along the street and visit Huizhou traditional architecture. Stay overnight in the peak hotel to see the amazing sunrise. Take the cable car up Huangshan Mountain and admire Absurd Stones, Strange Pines and Sea of Clouds.
1. Entrance fee to Huangshan Mountain included
2. Round trip cable car to Huangshan Mountain included
3. Private professional guide included for the entire duration
4. Begin and end this tour at Huangshanbei Railway Station
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entrance fee to Huangshan Mountain
- Round trip cable car to Huangshan Mountain
- Pick up and drop off from station
- Accommodation at downtown and peak (2 people share 1 room)
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Huangshan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Train to and from Huangshan City
Day 1: Pick up from station and visit Tunxi Ancient Street
Stop At: Tunxi Ancient Street, Tunxi District, Huangshan 245000 China
Pick up from the Huangshanbei Railway Station at 15:40 p.m and transfer to Tunxi Ancient Street about an hour and a half.
Tunxi Ancient Street is situated in the center of Tunxi District, the location of Huangshan City Government. Tunxi Ancient Street is paved with maroon flagstones. Along the Tunxi Ancient Street there are many shops that have existed for over one hundred years. Curios and knick-knacks including inkstones, brushes, local teas, and Mao badges can also be found. It is a paradise for tourists to buy souvenirs rich in Chinese culture with comparatively lower prices and is a must-see when you are traveling in Huangshan City.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: 4 star hotel standard or equivalent
Day 2: From Huangshan City to Huangshan Secnic Area
Stop At: Mt. Huangshan, Huangshan China
After breakfast, Drive to the transfer center and take scenic area transportation to the cable car station. Take cable car up to the mountain and tour around the most impressing scenic spots incl. Fairy Maiden Peak, Beginning-to-Believe Peak, Lion Peak, A Monkey Gaping at the Sea of Cloud, Cloud Dispelling Pavilion, Red Cloud Peak, and part of West Sea Grand Canyon.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the hotel of Mountain
Day 3: Visit Huangshan Mountain and deliver to Hangshanbei Railway Station
Stop At: Mt. Huangshan, Huangshan China
Morning wake up call at five, and enjoy a breath-taking sunrise over Huangshan if weather permits. We'll have the whole morning to continue exploring Cloud Dispelling Pavilion, Red Cloud Peak, and part of West Sea Grand Canyon. Afterwards, we will take the Yungu cable car down the mountain, take scenic area transportation to transfer center and then drive back to Huangshan city. And then transfer to station .
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from the Huangshanbei Railway Station at 15:40 p.m.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hotel rooms are especially tight. If you travel during holidays, you are advised to book at least one month in advance.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.