Mt Fuji Satoyama Village Cycling Ecotour (Dec-Feb)
Leisurely cycle through Satoyama village and past Mt. Fuji. Visit quiet and historical Nishiyama Honmonji Temple, eat handmade soba (buckwheat noodles) and enjoy with finely battered tempura. Finish the day with a visit to a historic sake brewery and hear family stories from the 18th generation owner.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bike and helmet rentals
- Professional local guide
- Sake brewery tour and tasting
- Round-trip shared transfer from/to Fujinomiya station area
- Entry/Admission - 富士錦酒造
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Fuji, Chubu
Mt. Fuji is always with you during the tour.
Stop At: Nishiyama Hommon-ji Temple, 671 Nishiyama, Fujinomiya 419-0313 Shizuoka Prefecture
Explore this historical Buddhist temple. The long approach to the temple is the must-see.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 柚野いづみ加工所, 332-1 Shimoyuno, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 419-0305, Japan
Enjoy hand-made Soba noodles with finely battered Japanese tempura made with locally grown vegetables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 富士錦酒造, 532 Kamiyuno, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 419-0301, Japan
Visit this Fuji-nishiki Sake Brewery and learn about the sake making process from an 18th generation owner. Hear the family stories and try different types of Sake.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Fuji Station, 1 Honcho, Fuji, Shizuoka 416-0914, Japan
2: Fujinomiya Station, 16 Chuocho, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 418-0065, Japan
Departure Time :10:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain jacket and pants (in case of rain), and comfortable clothes are needed
- Vegetarian or Muslim friendly option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All guest heights need to be informed for the bike rental at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years for Sake tasting
- Please check spam mail folder if you do not get any message from Tripadviser experiences or Viator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.