Mt Fuji Hiking and Shrine Ecotour
Start with a visit to Mt Fuji Sengen Taisha Shrine, which has a history of over 2000 years and was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Mt. Fuji’s spring water as it wells up in the shrine grounds. Then, enjoy a leisurely day hike to see both the natural and cultural side of Mt. Fuji. Hike from the 5th station of the Fujinomiya mountain route to Hoei crater, where you can enjoy lunch and the majestic views. Following hiking, visit a traditional ryokan (Japanese inn) to try specially made artisanal desserts, served by an expert chef of Japanese cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch box
- Dessert at Ryokan
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
Following the visit of Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, we will drive up to the 5th station of Fujinomiya trail on Mt. Fuji(2400m/7874ft above sea level). Our easy going hike will take us along Fujinomiya's mountain route to explore the Hoei crater, the largest crater on Mt. Fuji, formed over 300 years ago. The elevation is from 2400m-2600m (7870ft-8530ft) above sea level, and if the weather is good, lunch will be served near the crater.
• Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, 1-1 Miyacho, Fujinomiya 418-0067 Shizuoka Prefecture
• Mount Fuji, Chubu
• Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Japan
Departure Point :駿河國一之宮 富士山本宮淺間大社, 1-1 Miyachō, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 418-0067, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
You can either choose 2 options below. Please let us know where to meet upon booking. 9:40 Ticket Gate of Shin-Fuji station（JR Shinkansen bullet train station）*The number of participants needs to be 2 and more.10:10 Ticket Gate of Fujinomiya Station (JR local train station)Both train stations have only one ticket gate, so you cannot miss the meeting point.
Departure Time :9:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Rain jacket and pants (in case of rain and cold), half sleeves (for town in summer) and long sleeves (for mountain), fleece jacket, long socks, hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, backpack, your own bottle
- Vegetarian or Muslim friendly option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please check spam mail folder if you do not get any message from Tripadviser experiences or Viator.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.