Mountaineering - Guided Tour On Triglav
We offer you guiding with licensed and very experienced guide, that takes time for you and do whatever is in his power that you will come to the top safe, with a lot of nice memories!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
MT TRIGLAV FROM THE ZADNJICA VALLEY:
We guide the ascent on Mont Triglav (2864 m), the highest peak in Slovenia, from different routes. If leaving from the Zadnjica valley:
Our hike will start in the Zadnjica valley. First the road will lead us through paths called muletiera, which are roads, built during the First World War. We will come to the Dolič Hut from where we have 2 -3 hours to reach the top of Mt Triglav. The last hour is the most technical and challenging, because some parts are exposed but still safe because of the still rope and also appropriate for beginners. From the top of Mt Triglav we will return to the Dolič Hut, where we will stay the night. The next morning we descent to the Zadnjica valley. Descent will take us three to four hours.
We rent you the equipment you need (helmet, harness, via feratta set…) and this equipment is enclouded in the price.
We also guide accents to Triglav from other starting points, and we can take more than 5 persons at the time (with additional mountain guide).
Minimum prices for the discent:
2 persons: 300 € / per person
3 persons: 245 € / per person
4,5 persons: 245 € / per person
Departure Point :Mala vas 111, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.